As an established company in the heart of Berlin, we offer ideal conditions for you to contribute to a great products while gaining practical experience. Our young, international team works in analytics and chromatography and delivers software solutions to optimize HPLC modeling and device control in the lab.
- Degree of computer science or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of C#
- Programming experience in software development with .NET
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server 2010
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, Project and Visio
- Providing customer care and ability to build strong relationships with our users
- Knowledge of "unit testing"
- Knowledge in the use of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and the components of the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) is a plus but not mandatory
- Passion for programming and delivery
- Above-average commitment
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in English
What we offer:
- Opportunity to shape an interdisciplinary project between life science and object-oriented programming and software design
- a fresh, dynamic team in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
- a pleasant work environment with space for your personal development
- Insight into processes such as development of new applications, bug fixing, logical/theoretical models, customized software solutions
Please send your cover letter, resume, and possible start date to Ms Magdalena Marinski at firstname.lastname@example.org.